Sunday, October 14, 2007

AK's Ether



New Gesamtkunstwerk from the down underground legend:

Ether 12 x 12" inch hardbound, 252 page fine art book by Andrew Kidman. Photographs / interviews / stories / art. Limited pressing of 1050 copies only. Comes signed and numbered in a box with a ten-inch vinyl record featuring unreleased music by Andrew Kidman. Signed copies will ship January 2008 Please note: Ether is currently being printed.

Advanced orders will be taken through Mollusk and New York Surf. Contact either/both for details. AK will be in NY this February. Stay tuned for some sort of slide-show, screening, bagel toss, knish off, etc.

mollusknyc.com
newyorksurf.com

5 comments:

Nuno said...

Please, put me on the list!

Toddy said...

Yep.
I already asked teh wifey for this as a birthday present.
I have no idea how we will come up with the cash tho. That is no cheap book.

ShipwormAndGribble said...

please email mollusknyc@gmail.com to be put on the official (oh yeah) list!

Jim Cook said...

how much is this sick book going to be??

Toddy said...

I checked it out online at the publishers and it is near 300$.

I reckon its worth it from what I have seen.