Thursday, January 15, 2009

Land of Lenape

Local Dave aka Local Ha aka LA just got back from Hawaii where this is whatSUP!





the 7'7 Tom Parrish single fin has left the building! Hey boys, it was purchased by a lady too. How's your step-up game son? (5'5 Christensen keel adjacent to said shred-stix)


Eh paison, 4 o'clock GOO-TAY courtesy of Rosa's, Maspeth and Stephen Saggin.


Check the Peter Halasz paintings in the background of this poached one from artinfo...


*Just got word from Moonbase that 6 Campbell Brothers Bonzers are wrapped and ready to be shipped! Should be in NY the week of the 27th...

2 comments:

TND said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TND said...

update this thing already! already watched morning of the earth twice, now my battery on my ipod is dead...these walls are closing in on me..save me from my cubicle gribble dudes!