Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Twenty Two Vets

George Greenough's 1968 classic Inner Most Limits of Pure Fun has been re-issued on DVD and they're here. Booyah!


6'6" Fineline Michael Peterson displacement hull-shredder



7'6" Fineline Egg ($OLD to Heather!)



8'0" Fineline Egg ($OLD to Alexander Bill!)



9'9" Fineline Super B w/tail block, volan and fin box. Amazing craftsmenship from HB Hilbers on this one. maHAlo canoga! ($OLD to Fynn!)



FM Boros good looks, book and camo-leash


Sutphin and Archer Mets fans, SJ Walsh and Joe Cups. Btw, where's Mikey Singles?


gettin' nasty on the Nic

4 comments:

Clams said...

Thats Joe Cups not Mike Cups

Joe Cups said...

haha, I saw that and thought it was a reference to my dirty irish ancestory. I might be a mick but i'm no mikey!

Clams said...

Franco reminds me of Harvy Keitel

ShipwormAndGribble said...

a safe place otherwise but mick cups is kinda dope. can u believe they're remaking bad lt? franco reminds me of nic cage now!