Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hull Is Now Love

Board(s) of the Day:

'What the hull am I doing here?' wonders the 6'4 Fineline Micro-Dirt (Krajewski) when assessing the buzz of local hull-hum and whether it's officially official.


'Dedication at every turn,' just like our boys at Club Penske! Dirty railings...


Ah-ha yes, a mellower, less committed more 'user-friendly' hull by Mr. Brian Hilbers known as the Micro-Ant. Displaced hull/belly up front w/pinched rails into a turned down-rail toward the hip in the tail. Creep up for maximum trim speed or step back on the tail to maximize shred potential!


China Ty Wainese came by the other night with Fette Sau in tow. That beef, pork, some kinda cheek? A Grolsch and three dipping sauces, nice...



Bacchus likes buns, like for fun


Back on Broadway just west of the Yards, inna DR country hand-roll 'no cuban' style...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

just got my first slides on a 6'6" liddle and have to say it was the most fun surf of my life! I am freaking out on this board telling strangers how awesome it is. The whirling, dragless trim and efficient travel to the best part of the wave with no input besides staying low and frothing! I've been dreaming about riding this board since. It's seriously cutting into my social life. Its all I can think about. This board has caused me to enter total surf geekdom! I have HIV. Hull Insatiability Virus. And this is no joke. This is not surfing. This is becoming wave glue. Somebody do yourself a favor and get one of these. Best decisision ive ever made.

ShipwormAndGribble said...

watch out Mama cuz I'm going HULL HUM!

Cornielus Blackpool said...

and the worm has turned for Michael.

glider said...

i gots me a chronic case of hullatosis.that microdirt is insane. Gotta second michael comments on the 6'6 liddle. my 6'6 m3p is pure fun